Most of our webinars are scheduled with Dr. Le’s schedule in mind. That means that the majority of our webinars are scheduled during the evening hours, eastern time, here in the U.S. But, that schedule means that many of our international followers don’t get to attend (they’re getting some much-needed sleep).
We want to schedule a webinar specifically for international students, but we need to know what time is best for you.
Post your location in the comments below. We’ll tally the locations and schedule a webinar that’s convenient for the greatest number of people.
Tell your friends, too. If we get a lot of interest, then we’ll be able to schedule webinars for international students more often.
Thanks for your help!
The First Aid Team
We’re thrilled you like us! We’re working hard behind the scenes to give you more to like! If you haven’t already, check out the 2013 edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, take a peek at our new Step 1 errata submission process (including a list of errata that other students have already submitted, and like us on Facebook to get daily challenge Q&A, links to our First Aid Team blog posts, updates on news relevant to you as a med student, and much, much more!
Want more? Tell us in the comments below what you’d like to see from First Aid / USMLE-Rx this year!
- Earn $150 worth of Amazon.com gift certificates for 30 mintues of work?
- Help your fellow classmates save $$$ on USMLERx products?
- Help your fellow classmates receive expert board prep information/advice from the First Aid authors?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any (or all) of these questions, they you are ready to become a USMLERx student rep.
What does a Student Rep do?
- Student reps promote First Aid webinars and specials on USMLERx.com by sending e-mail blasts to classmates throughout the school year. You’ll be asked to send 6 e-mail blasts, and you’ll receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate for each blast you send. We provide the text for the e-mails — all you have to do is press ‘SEND.’
Dr. Tao Le will give a First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 talk at the Student National Medical Association’s 2013 Annual Medical Education Conference.
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013
Place: Galt House, 140 North Fourth Street, Louisville, KY 40202
For more information and to register, visit the SNMA website at http://www.snma.org/amec.php.
Why make your own flash cards when we’ve just launched the 2013 Step 1 Flash Facts deck?! Subscribe now!
Why choose First Aid Step 1 Flash Facts?
- Over 10,000 flash cards integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- Drill yourself on the key First Aid facts
- Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
- Discuss, annotate, and mark your favorite First Aid topics
- First Aid topics constantly updated with corrections and bonus content
USMLE-Rx products have already been battle-tested by thousands of users. Here’s what people are saying:
- “I used USMLE-Rx and thought it was incredible… I scored 99 on the exam, which I largely attribute to the First Aid book and USMLE-Rx. Keep up the good work!!”
- “Wow… USMLE-Rx is badass… USMLE-Rx was challenging and required secondary and tertiary analysis (2-step or 3-step thinking)… this is more representative of what the real test is like.”
- “I own Kaplan Qbank as well and completed most of it… but I heard so many good things about USMLE-Rx that I just bought this and I love it! The explanations you provide are awesome compared to Kaplan Qbank.”
The First Aid/USMLERx team will be shooting a Harlem Shake video at the AMSA Conference in Washington DC. The video will be shot during Dr. Tao Le’s First Aid for the Wards talk this Friday, March 15 at 2pm. The conference will be at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001. Bring your First Aid book!
Also, stop by and meet some of the First Aid/USMLERx author team at booth #106.
Hope to see you there!!!
Thank you for ‘liking’ us! So far, it’s been an exciting new year for us. The 2013 edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 was released to great reviews, and we’ve reached 10,000 likes on Facebook! If you haven’t already, like us on Facebook to get daily challenge Q&A, links to our First Aid Team blog posts, updates on news relevant to you as a med student, and much, much more!
Thanks again for liking us, and we’re happy to have you as part of the First Aid / USMLE-Rx community!